Old May 15th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default It's been a hoot !

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,
I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Markie must be taking it up the ass from his shemale wife again!

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

except it doesn't work in many cases

How does stretching your ass with a beer can stop the pain?

it would not but i never do that Tom

Liar. You admitted doing that and the beer enemas, pervert.

but since you askk achol is absubed by the the tissue and indeed the
most inflamed and irrated the tissue the faster it takes it up

BWHAHAHAHAHA If you weren't such a rumpranger, your asshole wouldn't be
stretched to the size of a #10 washtub, faggot.