Old May 15th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hurricane Season

David wrote:
On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:47:57 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

As we all know, Rednecks invented tropical cyclones.

Dave, Your such a hateful person. Tell us Dave, just why you hate the white
rural working class and poor white folks? What a bigoted racist woman hater.
Dude you certainly have some serious issues. Get some help!!!

BH

Les used a perjorative term for a resident of a foreign country and
pointed out he was from Mississippi, I must assume he is Redneck. You
are the one who decided that being a Redneck is something to be
ashamed of.

I think you're projecting, Sigmund.

If you think that Limey is a perjorative term, fine with me. I don't
need some dork in the UK telling me how to pepare for a hurricane, so
far I have survived all that have struck my house which was built in
1968. I lost a few shingles and a tree. But, I'm smart enough to live
on high ground in a sheltered area away from the waterfront areas. Many
weren't and paid dearly.

I might live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, but was born and raised in
Duluth, Minnesota. I moved here to take a job with the Federal
Government and have since retired.

Redneck??

Yeah right, retard!

Seek help David, you certainly could use someone with knowledge of
mental problems to see if your meds could be adjusted.

Les