Old May 16th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
There is nothing gay or happy about being a homosexual.

one I am not a homosexaul I am bisexaul

2 I am fairly happy person that is a fact

you are clearly unhappy and a rasit gay bashing hate monger get help
You're a sick
*******.

not according to DSM-4
What kind of man wants another man's dick in his mouth?

a homo or bisexual one obviously
You're
a ****ing sicko freak.

not according to DSM-4
Now go dig up your mother and lick her rotten
ass.

if I were a homsexual as you sugesst I would not beinterested in my
mother since she of course would be female

but you are quick to sugest necrophilia why is that?

are you into it?

get help