Old May 16th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default get help

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
You have no job.

I certainly do have a job

Really? Doing what? You seem to post at all hours of the day and night.

You have claimed to be disabled.

I have a diability which does not mean recieve money for it

Then how do you support yourself?

Therefore I pay your
wages.

you do pay my wages thought sincemost of my work is for the Govt

Right, I guess your like a spy or something? The Government expects its
employees to clock in every day, which you do not.

Bigot? I think not. I have no problem with people of any color, race,
religion,ect.....

no you are lying

not even man to admit you are abigot

You are a sexual deviant and you expect me to except that? If you were born
black or without legs or jewish I would have no problem with you. I would
have no problem with your choice of sex if you kept it to yourself. But you
insist on telling everyone in a radio newsgroup about your deviance, and I
have a BIG problem with that.
I am not a bigot, but I refuse to accept your choice to come out of the
closet in this forum.

What I DO have a problem with is you post your **** to a radio newsgroup.

why you post theworse

I have posted no such nonsense. Show me a post that I made that rivals
putting beer in your ass.

You have only posted on topic to this group on one occasion when I asked

lyingagin

It's a matter of public record. You do know how to use Google I assume?

what kind of gear you own. By your own admission, you don't come here to
make friends, so, why do you come here Mark?

why should I answer you?
get help you don't own usenet or me

You won't answer me because I'm right. You are the one in desperate need of
services.