Old May 16th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default AMERICA AND STATE-RUN DRM "PUBLIC" RADIO SHORTWAVE BROADCASTING

In article . com,
"Stephanie Weil" wrote:

On analog radios, look by the band switch indicator. You'll see them.

Ditto on ghetto blasters, look underneath the frequency numbers - 120
M, 90 M, 75 M, etc.

I'm looking at mine at work right now - a JVC from Singapore (from like
the early-mid 1990s). Unfortunately I can only pick up local FM in
this office building.

Every time I used meter band indication I got complaints from other
posters on the news group. People wold rather you stated the frequency
so I post 15 MHz band instead of 19 meters. I don't think anyone would
complain if you stated both.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California