Old May 16th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere

Default Great Lib Net - On The Air (Steve live !)

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I caught bits and pieces of the Net last night. Nothing like it
was about 10 years ago, though. I mean, some of the verbal fights
between the Net members and the jammers like K5BLB, K5ZU, WA9KJI,
W9ART, etc, etc, were hilarious. Some of the more entertaining Net
members/jammers either left or died off. I used to really enjoy
WB4AIO's coments.He was one of the more intelligent guys on the air.

[...]

Thanks, and glad to hear the Net is still continuing. Vic is a first
class gentleman and patriot. One day I'll have time for radio again!

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--

Kevin Alfred Strom.

News: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/
The Works of R. P. Oliver: http://www.revilo-oliver.com
Personal site: http://www.kevin-strom.com

Hi Kevin. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.Time for you to
get back on the air and show 'em what proper voice EQ really sounds
like.

Hey, I got a tape of one of your old ADV broadcasts called "The Ominous
Trend". Quite a prophetic broadcast in light of today's invasion from
Mexico. Nobody can say you didn't warn us !