Old May 16th 06, 09:38 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Rob Adams

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:02:49 +1000, "Steve Hurstville"
wrote:

"stubbers" wrote in message
roups.com...
Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!

Make me !! How about you do something to make me change.... I'll bag him out
whenever I see fit and there's nothing you or he can do about it. If YOU

Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two. I'm sick and tired of
seeing the same claptrap on this newsgroup (aus.radio.cb) as I hear of
happening on CB radio in major centers.

Rob.