Old May 16th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default DX-160

It's the bandspread dial part I can't get the hang of, and since I have
several other receivers, I really don't need the aggravation!

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
. net...
It is NO different to tune than any other analog radio with a bandspread
dial. Again, I don't know why you would have thought it would be MORE
sensitive than the 394 or 302 both of which are much more modern designs.
Other than...You can't believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet...

Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone interested in a DX-160? I am considering getting rid of it,

because
it doesn't seem to be anymore sensitive than my DX-394 & DX-302, plus it
seems too weird to tune stuff in, and I don't really need the hassle
considering I have many other receivers to choose from . . .