Old May 16th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default An imposter gets impostered

Lloyd wrote:
On 15 May 2006 19:13:52 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

don't count on google doing anything dispite many report they allso
Wismen to post using my name

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

He's indignant when someone imposters him, but he thinks it's a-OK
when he imposters W4FQF over in alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest. What
goes around comes around, Les baby.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Just like you getting fired from Papa John's. Poor pizza BOY.