Old May 16th 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Mick

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"Rob Adams" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:02:49 +1000, "Steve Hurstville"
wrote:

"stubbers" wrote in message
roups.com...
Grow some balls or get a life either way...

Try spending the time you spend on here bagging out M and carrying out
personal vendettas having fun...

Bye!

Make me !! How about you do something to make me change.... I'll bag him out
whenever I see fit and there's nothing you or he can do about it. If YOU

Will somebody PLEASE take a measure and finally prove, once and for
all, who has the biggest dick between these two. I'm sick and tired of
seeing the same claptrap on this newsgroup (aus.radio.cb) as I hear of
happening on CB radio in major centers.

Rob.

It's got me buggered as to why lots of people on this newsgroup keep complaining
about bunter and the other trolls/W***ers and associated morons.
There are a couple really simple solutions -
1)Just add them to your blocked senders/killfile/****list or whatever you like to
call it.
2) just ignore their postings by not replying to them that way we don't have to see
the dribble that they have sprouted.
I added Bunter (or what ever alias it is using today) ages ago and then just slowly
added more to the list as the various idiotic ramblings continued.
I've found it has cut the number of messages that I have to read on here by at least
60%. Now if only we can get some of the gullible people on here to ignore the trolls
we might get back to having a decent newsgroup.
--
Mick (:-))
You don't have to be mad to post on Usenet,

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
http://babelfish.altavista.com/