Old May 16th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default ARRL members, I need your help. Friggen low-life scum.

Please.... oh, please... just don't feed the trolls...

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Bert Hyman wrote in
:

(Travis Jordan) wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all
elements required for their license class.

This sounds like a great way to kill off amateur radio.

Sounds more like a proposal from somebody who runs a VE service.

I just knew none of you rotton scum would help. You Gotta have your free
handouts don't you. ARRL pampered you well. I'll bet you all pay for your
food with food stamps and talk on CB all day long from government assisted
project housing.

Assholes.