Old May 16th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
David

Default gget help

On 16 May 2006 10:48:20 -0700, "an old friend"

assraped by an old friend wrote:
an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,

not on food stamps or welfare nor ilterate

Liar. You are on food stamps and welfare, and your posts prove you are
illiterate.

nope you are believing the only poster that lies more than Robeson
get lies

The only reason you are happy is that you can suck the ladystick of
your shemale wife.

well not true but you admit I can be happy

now run around and get help or play in traffic

Very Freudian that you always make a typing error on your ''Get Help''
header...