Old May 16th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an Old flamer wrote:
wrote:
There is nothing gay or happy about being a homosexual.

one I am not a homosexaul I am bisexaul

"A Pervert By Any Other Name....."

2 I am fairly happy person that is a fact

No, you're not. You're a very angry, disappointed little troll
who can't figure out why everyone finds him to be such an idiot. Hence
your attacks and dispensing of bile in this forum.

you are clearly unhappy and a rasit gay bashing hate monger get help

He's not unhappy or bashing anyone.

He's expressing an opinion.

You're a sick *******.

not according to DSM-4

Better re-read the fine print, Morkie.

What kind of man wants another man's dick in his mouth?

a homo or bisexual one obviously

"A Pervert By Any Other Name...."

You're
a ####ing sicko freak.

not according to DSM-4

Yes, Morkie, you're ill. Mentally ill.

Now go dig up your mother and lick her rotten
ass.

if I were a homsexual as you sugesst I would not beinterested in my
mother since she of course would be female

The suggestion had nothing to do with sexual preference, Mork.

but you are quick to sugest necrophilia why is that?

Perhaps because he knows you're a pervert. You like poop on you
prod, so why not this?

are you into it?

Obviously YOU are, Mork...You're perpetuating the argument.

Steve, K4YZ