Old May 16th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an Old flamer wrote:
wrote:
There is nothing gay or happy about being a homosexual.

one I am not a homosexaul I am bisexaul

"A Pervert By Any Other Name....."

not according to DSM-4

2 I am fairly happy person that is a fact

No, you're not. You're a very angry, disappointed little troll
who can't figure out why everyone finds him to be such an idiot. Hence
your attacks and dispensing of bile in this forum.

yes I am happy indeed I am chulcking now at you stupid remark

I do get angry with someof your libel defamation becuase it is like
yelling "fire" in crowded room dnagerous, but I am quite happy indseed
the rumour s keep adding adding up the victory in the issue the has
mared my happiness in the ARS
hrest of you bile is flushed unread and without further coment
get help