Old May 16th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default Retard Mark Morgan a pathetic douchebag!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "hot for Wiseman's cock" Smith wrote:

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

No, you just called Roger Wiseman up on the telephone and asked if you
could suck his dick. We know you are definately queer, "Billy."

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.