Old May 17th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default more on steve and his idle threats

K4YZ wrote:
an old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend confused himslef again with::
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to all a nightmare to himself wrote:

why no answer to defnd your lie

"defnd" WHAT lie, Morkie?

the lie you posted when type the title that was consdiering suicide

It wasn't.

it was a lie

Nope.

yes it was and Is

Nope.

yep

why would I comit suicide?

I am happy person

No...You're "gay"..."Gay" does not equate to "happy", Mork.

no being bixseaul does not equate

however the fact reamins I am quite a happy fellow

You were abusing my daughter at that time..

you did not have a daughter named Taylor ever you had a mass of your
inbred hillybilly genitc mess that was doomed from before birth and yet
in some perverse mocky you decided to try and keep to torment her by
making her live

that isn't absuing her BTW it is simply stateing facts

Yes, it's insulting her.

just stating the facts

You're making it apparent that you ARE suicidal, Mork.

not at all

unless you are threatening to kill me

oinded even in that event Iwould not be suicidal

you are no threat to me personaly all you will ever do is bluster and
make idle threats like the one you just made

no way that is being suicidal

You could only be
perceived as suicidal by doing that.
nope since you of course make clear that you "never" threaten me
You'd be certainly considered
suicidal if you did it again.

only if you are amking a threat

It's not a threat.

yes it is, or would be

Nope.

sure it would be

indeed I have no intention of comiting suicide

Sure you do.

nope

another obvious lie

It's an "obvious lie" that you're NOT considering suicide, Mork.

not at all

I am in noway consdiering suicide

I am showing you up as the full of bluff and bluster bully I knwo youto
be

I know you lack the abilty to kill me

you might intend murder but that is not the same thing

Nope. It's not murder.

yes it would be murder steve if you were serious

How?

killing someone with inent is murder

but you are not

you are just lying

and you know it

Nope.

yes you do know it

you are tryoing to dance on the loine of threatening behavoir without
crossing over to the criminal side

you have intention of killing me, oh you'd like to, I grant, I feel the
same for you.

I will do so if you cross the lines that allow me to, you will do
nothing but post your idle threats

she was proof of eaxactly who in the newsgruop is the source of
defective genes and that you you Robeson. I truely hope your wifes
cuckolded thtough the years on your other children

There were no genetic issues, Mork.

so you say

So say a plethora of Neurologists and Occupational Health
physicians, Morkie.

that is your story

no proof offered besides your word

and your word is worthess

You know...people who actually ahve what you claim you
have...Degrees.

you have offered no proof

I don't have to.

agreed you don't

uless you want to be believed

Taelor's mother was the victim of a mislaid spray from a
cropduster of agricultural defoliants...Which made Taelor the ultimate
victim.

so you so say

I think she the the victum all of your sperm and your wifes eggs tand
the defects you both brought to the table

Better than the poop-stained peter you offered your "wife", Mork.

how so?

I have not sired any gentic defectives

Steve, K4YZ