Old May 17th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie..Caught Re-Editing Posts!

MARK MORGAN CAUGHT TRYING TO RE-EDIT POSTS TO COVER HIS TRACKS!

From: K4YZ - view profile
Date: Wed, May 17 2006 6:47 am
Email: "K4YZ"
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

From: an old friend - view profile
Date: Fri, May 12 2006 10:29 am
Email: "an old friend"
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
prove yourclaim you said you can

I found it. It's there for anyone who cares to check.

no it is not

I am not on welfare ole boy

you are delsuional and must tell yourself that

does not make it true

but you can't I know that since it is lie

Nope.

yep nothing but cheap libel for you steve

PLEASE NOTE THE "nothing but cheap libel for you steve"

Morkie THEN tries to cover his tracks by EDITING the quote in a
subsequent post with:

From: an old friend - view profile
Date: Wed, May 17 2006 6:28 am
Email: "an old friend"

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
prove yourclaim you said you can
I found it. It's there for anyone who cares to check.

no it is not

Sure it is.

can't be

I am not on welfare ole boy

Sure you are, ole girl.

now you can't tell genders right oh delsuion one are you sure Taylor
was your daughter or you messed up son

you are delsuional and must tell yourself that

Tell myself what?

that I am on welfare that there is proof I am welfare

does not make it true

Make what true?

anything you say

but you can't I know that since it is lie
Nope.

yep nothing but cheap libel form you steve

NOTE HERE that Mork tried to change his post to "form you"
(meaning FROM you, but again, his illiteracy got in the way of THAT
attempted insult, too!)

CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE, MORK! ! ! ! !

BBBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Steve, Laughing My Butt Off At Morkie's Idiocity, K4YZ