Old May 17th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steve still refuses to adress his false charge of conpricy to murder

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
MARK MORGAN CAUGHT TRYING TO RE-EDIT POSTS TO COVER HIS TRACKS!

get help steve

I am aloowed to corect my typos

No...You tried to slip that in as if it were "original text".

just like you do when you reedit headers steve

You tried to cheat and GOT CAUGHT!

ino I got you to admit that your efforts were chaeting by using a
prefectly fair trip one right out your play book

but you still refuse to adress the lie told in claiming NCI wants to
extermate you

Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code test,

is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Chattanooga, TN

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

you redit posts all the time