Old May 17th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Wulf

Default Realistic 12-655

John,

You asked how it performs without any mods...

While it is very good, at night when everything opens up and skip is in
effect, I feel that it is almost too sensitive and not selective
enough. Granted all sensetive radios will pick up so much you have to
dig to listen to just one station, but this one I have does not impress
me as much as I thought it would. The daytime reception is very good
as I said before. I may attempt to adjust it, I have the schematic and
the tools/knowledge.