Old May 17th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich

Default RoomCap Antenna

I think, the real comparitive results is the only one that counts
for an antenna.

With best 73s

Felix HB9ABX

That is only the indication that antenna works.

The REAL comparative results are the measurements done on the test range and
compared to antenna that you claim to be as good or better.
Another indication of performance would be to model the antenna in question
vs. "standard" like full size vertical.
Another meaningful test would be to compare RoomCap antenna to another
efficient mobile antenna like TexasBugcatcher or Screwdriver, on the same
car, taking field strength measurements.

If it is so good as you claim, normally one would apply for patent and make
millions by selling it. Claiming miracles and asking for money to find out
what it is, is fishing for fools.

Hams are (or were) known to be honest, gentlemen and willing to share their
ideas with others for advancement of our art. Looks like lately we have
influx of "magicians" claiming to outperform real antennas with some
miniatures. So far no winners!

Good Luck.

Yuri, K3BU, ex OK3BU