Old May 17th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default robeson continues to lie

K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
you lied
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

nope

I have em

No, you don't.

yes I do

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

obviusly not

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

well you jst offered proof that you are lying when you typed "Not a
one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong."

I think it's both.

thinking I am not sure you do that at all

but you do lie. "MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES"
CLAIMS ARE BOGUS"
since i ahve admited no such

you are using Wismen "logic"

Steve, K4YZ