Old May 17th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default Almost an Eton E10 Gloat !

wrote:
Then why do you give me so much attention ? This is obviously
upsetting you ! Actually, it is most entertaining watching all of you
react to every one of my posts. Have you found any elusive DX signals
? Life, as a "DX hound", must get pretty lonely - I'm sure that is all
you talk about and nobody gives a ****. So how many usless,
over-hyped, over-priced SW receivers have you purchased ?

If you so thoroughly dislike the hobby of shortwave radio listening,
the people involved and the equipment then why are you here. You seem
to be exerting an unusual amount of energy posting nasty messages and
just generally trying to be negative.

Why not redirect that energy and get interested in a hobby that you
enjoy. Find some like minded people, kick back and trade some helpful
and interesting posts.