Old May 18th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.ham-radio,alt.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

Default Best ARRL Hankbook issue

My favorite has been the 1987 book.

"DaveM" wrote in message
. ..
"dale.j. " wrote in message
In article ,
"Juan M." wrote:

I kept my 1964 handbook and still enjoy looking at it from time to time

I still have my red 1957 issue. My father brought it home one day. I
was 14 years old and had this really big interest in shortwave radio.

--
Email:

I just bought a 1968 issue and a 1985 issue. Both look to be quite full
of theory and circuits. Haven't had time to look at all of the goodies
yet, but I'll get there. Already got my eyes on a 2-meter Xcvr and an RF
bridge.
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters

They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.