Old May 19th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Mike

Default FS: 911 ambulance box....

FS: This would be great for your emergency radio communications mobile
truck. This is a 911 ambulance unit that goes on the back of a 3/4 or 1 ton
truck. Note: this does not include the truck, only the box itself. This
unit has huge amounts of external lockable storage, a 1000 watt 12dc -120vac
power inverter, internal lighting, plenty of space for today's radios, as
well as internal cabinets and bed. Would also be excellent for a
utility/service truck, great for a deer camp sleeping quarters, or use it
as I did for secure weather proof storage of my radio equipment. $750.00
and is located in Bryan, TX . Call Mike at (979) 696-4400 eves and (979)
845-3767 days.