Old May 19th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Dr.Death

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey................this

looks like a nice box. Why are you assholes cutting him and his
product down? I wasn't looking for a new box, but I think I'm going to
watch this Item and bid accordingly. At Least he brings interesting
stuff instead of the usual homo posts you two faggots crave so much.
Plus check out his great feedback.

Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

So buy the overpriced POS
You are the queen of homo posts.
I'm sure Steveo would never cut into your action with Markie-tard.