Old May 19th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Markie admits his "college education" claims are lies.

That's painfully obvious with every post.

from the ?man? that hide his name and amdits he was not educated enough
to enlist in the armed forces

I am far more educated than you will ever be.

not according to your own admission
I have what is called
freestanding intellegence. An IQ test showed me that I am just a few points
shy of genius even with a lack of formal education.

which mean you are uneducated if therest is true it is shame
Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

nope I am Kentucky Colnel I opsose the existance of the salvation army

but you are still a cowrd hiding behind your keynoard huring insults
and making chaleanges but afraid to extend the honor of giving so much
as you name

you are pathetc