Old May 19th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Roger Wiseman

Default I pretend to be a girl in the chat rooms

"James Douglas" wrote in message
Billy "plagiarizing high school dropout Davies" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:
poor pathetic Davies

Answering yourself again, Lardass?

Have you drank some cyanide yet loser.

Poor Lardass, plagiarizing from Les Locklear now.

Do it, we won't miss you.

Nobody would miss you, Lardass, that's why you have to beg for
listeners to your bumbling ****ty web "show."
Everybody hates you, Lardass, everybody!

I pretended to be Bill Gates in a AOL chatroom soliciting input
about the new version of windows, funny I got
quite a few suggestions from the group!

Remember me? I'm the dirty sanchez expert.