Old May 20th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

so?

you likely have a diloma or 2 and can't read

Youu certainly don't and we already know you can't read, you illiterate
fat *******.

Icertainly can read I do't write that well I grant you

You can't tell me you have
what you say and still be so illiterate.

I certainly could but I choose not

Because you don't have any education, pure and simple.

I know you need to belvieve that delsuion wismen

I do say I have a HS dpi BS and MS degrees though

Too bad it is yet another in your long line of lies, though, huh?

I know you need to believe that lie wismen but it is just proof that
you need to

GET HELP