Old May 20th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend continues his lies and attacks:
K4YZ wrote:MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES" CLAIMS ARE
BOGUS
you lied

Nope. You proved me right...again...

steve

you lied

I have never dadmitted any such thing

an old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Not a one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong.

obviusly not

Obviously you're not a college graduate.

I am a college grad stev that is a fact, one I could prove if I choose

So you are either lying about the degrees, or you just like being
humiliated in public.

well you jst offered proof that you are lying when you typed "Not a
one. If you did, you'd list them just to prove me wrong."

No lying.

yes you are lying
You failed to do what was asked of you to claidate your
claims.

so

you refuse to porve your chilren are your genticaly thatmeans what
You didn't do it, ergo YOU have proven you are not what you
claimed...Not that anyone thought different!~

nope and in any event even if I were not a college grad I certainly
have made no admission to that effect

you don't understand english steve that is a fact

I think it's both.

thinking I am not sure you do that at all

Ah, but I do! You obviously enjoy the humiliation or you wouldn't
make it so easy to do!

no humilation
stev I don't cre that you are childish enough to fixate on the fact I
don't bother with much effort when posting in the sewer

but you do lie. "MORK MORON (KB9RQZ) ADMITS HIS "COLLEGE DEGREES"
CLAIMS ARE BOGUS" since i ahve admited no such

you are using Wismen "logic"

No...I am using facts.

nope

you are using wismen logic

YOU claimed you are a college graduate.

I am

Your substandard, less-than-grade school level use of English
grammar is a giveaway to start with, but then your inability to even
list the names of your alleged schools proves it.

even if that were ture that is not the same as admiting to it

you also lied when you claim I am unable to list to them I certaily
could

but as I said I'll not help you with your fele efforts at stalking me

you have to do your own work steve you lazy bum

you have lied in claiming that I have amdited to my claims being flase

YOU prove it for me...Again and again and again and again and....

nope you prove that are a liar and cheat

Steve, K4YZ