Old May 20th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
You have no job.
I certainly do have a job

Really? Doing what? You seem to post at all hours of the day and night.

I do consulting I work from home on my pc I squeeze you doflks
inbetween

You can't spell or form coherant sentances, who the hell would take your
advise? Oh, yeah, you advise young boys on sex. I didn't know the Gov paid
for that.

more lies dr

You have claimed to be disabled.
I have a diability which does not mean recieve money for it

Then how do you support yourself?

with a job

You don't have a job.

I do

Right, I guess your like a spy or something? The Government expects its
employees to clock in every day, which you do not.

then you are a fool but we knew that

Your a fool if you think the Gov is going to pay you without an accounting
of your time. Try another lie as that one won't fly.

I get paid for acomlished project wether I take an hour or year

Bigot? I think not. I have no problem with people of any color, race,
religion,ect.....

no you are lying

not even man to admit you are abigot

You are a sexual deviant and you expect me to except that?

not according to thDSM-$ the rules on the subject

I already addressed the DSM issue.

nope you have told a few lies about it

I expect (foolishly you to respect the civl rights of other but you
don't

I do. I just don't want to hear about your deviat sexual problems on a CB
news group. But I have stated that on numorous occasions and you still don't
get it.

then why doyou contiue to expressly invite that?

I am not a bigot, but I refuse to accept your choice to come out of the
closet in this forum.

you are biogt man be honest

Honesty is lost on you as you have admitted lying in this NG.

and you are a proven outed liar

What I DO have a problem with is you post your **** to a radio
newsgroup.

why you post theworse

I have posted no such nonsense. Show me a post that I made that rivals
putting beer in your ass.

the one I am responding will do it show you as groow and corse nd
dishonest

You want to try retyping that sentance so I may respond?

no

You have only posted on topic to this group on one occasion when I
asked

lyingagin

It's a matter of public record. You do know how to use Google I assume?

that I have post more than once is a mtter of record I agree

Yeah, you post constantly, just never on topic.

lying again

You won't answer me because I'm right.

bull****

I will not answer you becuase I choose not

Because you CANNOT!

I certainly can answer only a real idoit would I can not

and right abut what?

you are adavning the notion that one can only come to usenet to make
friend

No, but when you use "an old friend" as your nic, it tends to imply that you
want friends, but your values are too ****ed up.

I supose you have something there

but I was refing to my stauts as having some old freinds on RRAP when
I came back to uSENET about a year ago

if you were confused by that into thinking I was looking fro I do
apologize

You are the one in desperate need of
services.

Dr Death even if I agreed with you I could not get the serivces you
think I need from any licensed pratcitioner since DSM-4 would say I am
not mentaly ill

I have addressed the DSM issue, you are sick.

not corectly

those are the fact you are not man enough to face that

You wouldn't know what a real man is.

sure I do
LOL
I know LOT more about men than you