Old May 20th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Ron

Default ARS License Numbers

I don't think any correlation exists between them and current behavior
on HF, which I assume, possibly incorrectly, that you are refering to.

The biggest idiots on 20m, for instance, are on 14275, both sides are
guilty, and I am quite sure that they all got their tickets with CW
required. And the problem stations on 75 are quite the same. Which
also proves nothing either way.

it does prove that CW testing is at best poor proof of screening out
bad ops

Yup if you check it out most of the crap on HF is from old farts that
passed their tests with the CW requirement.