Old May 20th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default question about tunable capacitor: how to mount ??

Are you going to run QRP? I made mind out of 1/2 copper tubing and
made loop from coax at the top the tuning capacitor I used was from
ebay the spacing between the tuner is 1/4 inch my tuner is 4" wide
6"long and about 3 1/2 high first contact 22" off ground was Detroit
Michigan I'm in Dunedin Florida second contact was Canada for about
a half hour. with a small tunable cap you will have arking I am
running 100 watts. Jim De W8OLD
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet