Old May 20th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

Anon Y Moose wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
wrote:
Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Be careful, or mopeydopey will knock on your door and run away,
leaving a little poop trail all the way back to his crappy plymouth.

Like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Gee mopeydopey - for someone who likes to stalk people at their homes, you
sure do go out of your way to hide your home address. Remind me again what
kind of toxic poisons you used to "crop dust" your daughter.

welll of course all the stalkers do that they know the danger they
represent

although I doubt steveo is Robeson they fight online too much but of
Course I could be wrong