Old May 20th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

Anon Y Moose wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
although I doubt steveo is Robeson they fight online too much but of
Course I could be wrong

Is there anything a person could say anonymously on usenet that is so
horrible that you would drive 400 miles to stalk him at his house, knock on
his door, and take pictures of him?

given the record of the Wismen Davies feud it seems there is although I
can hardly igmagine what
Steveo (Steve is probably not even his
real name) is a nutcase. He should be institutionalized. Nobody actually
likes him; it's just that in some cases they hate his enemies more. The
old saying "my enemy's enemy is therefore my friend" applies to Steveo.

will in the case of USENET my ally is better edning to that

well is saying I travel about 3 hunderd miles and then start a search
on the air for an anomous ham named "fred" with only clue being the
whole of of minisota

Could you see yourself hanging out with an idiot like him? All he would
want you to do is drive places to stalk usenet people with him . What a
loser!

some of these folks realy need a life I hang out here too much when the
weather is bad and 6M isn't open, and right now waiting for the R&O to
come out