Old May 20th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Thomas P Randall

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

"Anon Y Moose" wrote in
:

an_old_friend wrote:
some of these folks realy need a life

Steve should be the first person to seek medical help for his issues.

I've been taking Paxil for 2 years, started with 10mg and a week ago I
upped it to 20mg as my anxiety and panic attacks have gotten worse over
the past month. Went to the doctor yesterday and explained things and
he added Lorazepam 1mg 3x a day to it. My GAD and panics are starting
to effect my job, I get angry and start swearing when I get ****ed off.
I sweat like a pig and shake. It's REALLY HORRIBLE.

Tom