Old May 20th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

Anon Y Moose wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
some of these folks realy need a life

Steve should be the first person to seek medical help for his issues.

honestly Robeson is number 2 Wismen is number one

I hang out here too much when
the weather is bad and 6M isn't open,

But you don't stalk people, do you?

nope I simply lack the energy for something like that
And there is the question of how a
young daugter died on his watch.

she was defective from pre birth according to Robeson
Crop dusting accident?

so he says
He might be as
bad of a father as he is of a husband.

I can't ell how bad he is I honestly don't want to know if he were as
abusive to wife and children as he is on USENET Id feel Id have to do
something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion