Old May 21st 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
http://www.lookaboutusa.com/

Default Radio talkback on the Net

here's a guide to give you the best chance of getting on air:

At

http://www.radiotalkback.net/

talkback on the net

Say your first name (don't ever quote your surname) and where your
calling from.

Don't use offensive language.

Keep the whole response under 1 minute

and send it to

By talking email
..
Don't defame any person by name. What you are saying must be a reasoned
opinion.

We reserve the right to edit any audio contributed (without changing
its overall meaning), or to reject any audio as unsuitable.

Hints and Tips
Hi - Welcome to Talkback Topics on Radiotalkback.net I'm Phil.

For my Talkback Copy I prefer to look for subjects that appeal to
Mainstream Australia, in that I mean subjects such as Health, Drink
Driving, Education, Petrol Prices and the many things that affect the
lives of every day Australians. The net is not my only source as I also
read newspapers, watch news items on television and listen to ABC Radio
in particular.

I fully agree that every person anywhere else for that fact, has the
right to be heard and Talkback on the neyt is the perfect medium to
be able to say your bit. Who is right and who is wrong is really up to
what the majority of replies think so it is also a good measure of
sanity for any subject.

All the Details are at

http://www.radiotalkback.net/