Old May 21st 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hurricane Radio

It's a good light-duty device for those who don't have anything in the
line of emergency equipment. I know it has limitations, so does
everthing else. We had a Class 5 Tornado pass right over this house in
1956 and I remember it very well. I presently have a bank of deep-cycle
batteries as well as three (3) small gasoline generators and a pile of
Ham Radio equipment for both Base Operations and Portable use. The Black
and Decker "Storm Station" would be a welcome addition to a basement
shelter for a short-term emergency/survival situation.

Best Regards,
Roger 507