Old May 21st 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Idine Ghoreishian -by- Idine Ghoreishian { The SPGC Antenna by RHF }

For One and All,

The Spiro-Helical Antenna -by- Idine Ghoreishian
http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/ava...cted/etdig.pdf
Spiro-Helical Antenna = http://tinyurl.com/ga75w

Warning this "Thesis" is 89 Pages long and does get
a little too technical for persons like myself who tend
to try and Keep It Simple And Practical. {KISAP}

This new Spiro-Helical Antenna has radiation characteristics
comparable to those of a conventional Helix type Antenna;
but occupies a much smaller volume.
Spiro-Helical Antenna = http://tinyurl.com/ga75w

Spiro-Helical Antenna is made of a Primary Helix Shaped
{Slinky} into a larger Helix {Double Slinky}; thus a the
resulting Structure has with Two (2) Degrees {forms} of
Helicity.
Spiro-Helical Antenna = http://tinyurl.com/ga75w

This Antenna is named the Spiro-Helical Antenna.
Spiro-Helical Antenna = http://tinyurl.com/ga75w

RHF HAS A VISION - THE SPGC ANTENNA :
My KISAP 'view' {Minds Eye} of this Spiro-Helical Antenna
is to "Think" of a standard Slinky {smaller Helic} wrapped in
a larger Helic around a Plastic Garbage Can with about Six
Inchs Spacing between the Coils of the larger Helic. This
should be 'about' Six Large Turns of the Slinky around the
Plastic Garbage Can.

Note - I call this KISAP application of the the
Spiro-Helical Antenna : The SPGC Antenna for
Slinky Plastic Garbage Can (SPGC) Antenna ! )

Now put that SPGC Antenna on your Roof or Balcony or
even invert it on a piece of PVC Pipe in the Backyard.
Tell all your neighbors that it is a new Wide-Band High
Definition Television Antenna for both Off-the-Air and
Satellite TV Signals that you are designed; and you will
be Saving a Ton-of-Money on your monthly Cable and DSS
Bills by using it. Mention that the SPGC Antenna also
has the latest IBOC signal capturing features for both
AM and FM Digital Radio. Plus add-in the fact that the
SPGC Antenna has DRM Sky Wave signal capabilities built
into it for Shortwave Listening from around the World.
XM and Sirius Satellite Radio - No Problem with the
SPGC Antenna just put their little antenna inside the
SPGC Antenna and you got em.
Wow - When they say : What-the-Heck ? - Refer them to
the Paper written by Idine Ghoreishian on the Spiro
Helical Antenna = http://tinyurl.com/ga75w

oh my poor brain - all these spiros and helics
are making me just a little dizzy - iane ~ RHF

PS - If you claim that all you Hear is Garbage on your Radios;
after you started using the SPGC Antenna - Don't Blame Me
After All You Are Using a Garbage Can for an Antenna ! )