Old May 21st 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default Great CB web site

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

no I don't I choose to reply to this but simply looking at google would
I don't reply to every post tom

you however are too coawardly to give your name

I rest my case.

what case?
you look at at google and you are proven wrong i don't respond to every
post

and if i did that also would be nmy preveldge Tom

you and fred and Dr death (and wismen and Robeson) are aout restricting
the freedom of others. I am not

hel I even grant that you have the right to cowardly annymouse you are

but this morning i am woring out to another cosulting firm get paid by
the hour to sit and answer any question IMed a me,, it is a slow mrning
i can tell you, today you posts are a welcome diversion as I am getting
paid to sit here with you

do entraintain me with what you think are effective taunts I realy
could use the laughs