Old May 21st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default "Katrina Failures and What We Can Learn"

wrote:
WorldRadio, June 2006, "Traffic" column by Jim Wades/WB8SIW

The endless "CWdebate" has poisoned the well to the point where any
attempt at a meaningful discussion about the value of core competencies
and basic common denominators devolves into name calling.

assuming this is colomist and you are just quoting then it just shows
why the FCC needs to do what we more or less know (although the sense
ofsome ham is something I realy in reading speculation over at qrz.com
that code was going to stay after all) get it over with and issue the
R&O so
we can start the long the no doubt long process of trying to get past
that point