Old May 21st 06, 11:58 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default Poor Lardass he got fired from his pizza BOY job!

The below is a false post that has been seen on the Web before. It is posted
by Roger L. Wiseman, 610 Glen Haven Av., Glendale, West Virginia. 26038. You
can call him at 1-304-845-0109 but, just like his front door, he doesn't
answer the phone, either.

wrote in message
oups.com...

ATHENS ALABAMA SISSY wrote:
I,

You also posted this, Lloyd Austin Davies!
[begin repost]

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for Scheissman crap snipped