Old May 22nd 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default get help

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...
Your a fool if you think the Gov is going to pay you without an
accounting
of your time. Try another lie as that one won't fly.

I get paid for acomlished project wether I take an hour or year

Bull****. If you don't produce, you don't have a job. But I guess you have
the magic secret that pays big for no work.

You are a sexual deviant and you expect me to except that?
not according to thDSM-$ the rules on the subject

I already addressed the DSM issue.

nope you have told a few lies about it

I qouted it the way it was written and cited the diognostic code.

I expect (foolishly you to respect the civl rights of other but you
don't

I do. I just don't want to hear about your deviat sexual problems on a CB
news group. But I have stated that on numorous occasions and you still
don't
get it.

then why doyou contiue to expressly invite that?

I don't, I continually ask you to stop, yet you persist on talking about it.

Honesty is lost on you as you have admitted lying in this NG.

and you are a proven outed liar

Where? You have yet to post anything outing me as a liar, yet you confess to
being one.

the one I am responding will do it show you as groow and corse nd
dishonest

You want to try retyping that sentance so I may respond?

no

Of course not. If you type nonsense, then I cannot use your own words
against you.

Yeah, you post constantly, just never on topic.

lying again

Wrong, a quick Google search shows nearly all posts are not related to
radio, and are in fact troll fodder.

You won't answer me because I'm right.
bull****

I will not answer you becuase I choose not

Because you CANNOT!

I certainly can answer only a real idoit would I can not

So you are saying you don't even qualify as a real idiot?
I guess that leaves you at retard status.

No, but when you use "an old friend" as your nic, it tends to imply that
you
want friends, but your values are too ****ed up.

I supose you have something there

Do you think???

but I was refing to my stauts as having some old freinds on RRAP when
I came back to uSENET about a year ago

You are not in RRAP you are in RRCB. And from what I can tell you have no
friends on RRAP either.

if you were confused by that into thinking I was looking fro I do
apologize

You should apologize to the entire group.

I have addressed the DSM issue, you are sick.

not corectly

I worked in mental health. You are sick.

You wouldn't know what a real man is.

sure I do
LOL
I know LOT more about men than you

I have no doubt about that, but that's not what real men are.