Old May 22nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am far more educated than you will ever be.

not according to your own admission

You and I prove it with every post.

nope
You butcher the english language.

indeed I do

which mean you are uneducated if therest is true it is shame

Formal education isn't everything. What's sad is that you probably finished
high school, yet cannot spell or form coherent sentances.

lying again death

i just don't bother

Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

nope I am Kentucky Colnel I opsose the existance of the salvation army

Another lie.

nope
You live in the north.

so?
I doubt you could point out Kentuky on a
map.

that hardl alters the facts
And what's wrong with the Salvation Army?

that is truely a topic for another week
They do a lot of good for the
community.

not in my judgement

but you are still a cowrd hiding behind your keynoard huring insults
and making chaleanges but afraid to extend the honor of giving so much
as you name

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

noon houghton county courthouse 22 may

you need to be more carefull i your chalenges Dr