Old May 22nd 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...
Your a fool if you think the Gov is going to pay you without an
accounting
of your time. Try another lie as that one won't fly.

I get paid for acomlished project wether I take an hour or year

Bull****.

nope
If you don't produce, you don't have a job.

agreed

your point?
But I guess you have
the magic secret that pays big for no work.

I made no such claim

I just don't generaly work by the hour sometimes I do Like right now
but given thereis nothing for me do at the monent butwait for a tech
support question to arrive I can spend my time typing at you

You are a sexual deviant and you expect me to except that?
not according to thDSM-$ the rules on the subject

I already addressed the DSM issue.

nope you have told a few lies about it

I qouted it the way it was written and cited the diognostic code.

but you distroted the events leading to it

you lie about the p"apaint the analysis becoms faulty

I expect (foolishly you to respect the civl rights of other but you
don't

I do. I just don't want to hear about your deviat sexual problems on a CB
news group. But I have stated that on numorous occasions and you still
don't
get it.

then why doyou contiue to expressly invite that?

I don't,...

yes you do

you expreesing invite me to continue by going on about

you isues this inite as does fred and few others
... I continually ask you to stop,

while making coment about it

you want ti to stop stop making ANY coment about sexuality to anyone in
the CB NG for it to stop completely then everyone including Fred and
the rest has to stop making such off topic coments
yet you persist on talking about it.

as logn as my right to be who I am, and be here, is deined I will do
so

you beg or plead or threaten or anyting you like and that will not
change

as long as gay bashing goes in this NG I will post in response in this
NG

to otherwise is suicidal in the long run

prehaps your education inc ludes reading a peom (Iwhsi i hd the ref )
they came for the Jews and I reamined sleient becuase I was not one..
familer with it?

well in any event one point where I agree with my more leftist BLT's is
the Silence = death

Honesty is lost on you as you have admitted lying in this NG.

and you are a proven outed liar

Where? You have yet to post anything outing me as a liar, yet you confess to
being one.

your stolen nick for one

your cliam I am mental ill for another

your claim that in calling me mental Ill you do not invite further
discusion of this very issue another

that you were claiming and backpedaling and I saying I never post on
topic for aother

that you misquited Frank was something he proved

how many such lies do you need ?

the one I am responding will do it show you as groow and corse nd
dishonest

You want to try retyping that sentance so I may respond?

no

Of course not. If you type nonsense, then I cannot use your own words
against you.

not exactly but you are close

why should I help you to attack me?

I know you think I am dumb but that you seem to think I will ASSIT you
in attacking me is truely insulting

Yeah, you post constantly, just never on topic.

lying again

Wrong, a quick Google search shows nearly all posts are not related to
radio, and are in fact troll fodder.

meaning you just proven a liar again

you said in this very thread I never post on topic then you agree I do
post on post occasionaly

since both statement can't be true at the same time you must be lying
whcih every stament is ture (or even if neither is true)

You won't answer me because I'm right.
bull****

I will not answer you becuase I choose not

Because you CANNOT!

I certainly can answer only a real idoit would I can not

So you are saying you don't even qualify as a real idiot?

nope
I guess that leaves you at retard status.

nope

No, but when you use "an old friend" as your nic, it tends to imply that
you
want friends, but your values are too ****ed up.

I supose you have something there

Do you think???

but I was refing to my stauts as having some old freinds on RRAP when
I came back to uSENET about a year ago

You are not in RRAP you are in RRCB.

so?
And from what I can tell you have no
friends on RRAP either.

well you can't een make up your mind if I ever post on topic in in
either gruop or not

if you were confused by that into thinking I was looking fro I do
apologize

You should apologize to the entire group.

why?

I have addressed the DSM issue, you are sick.

not corectly

I worked in mental health. You are sick.

nope

and agin you expressing invite discussion of homosexaulity, isexaulity
Bdsm and everything you claim you want to avoid

You wouldn't know what a real man is.

sure I do
LOL
I know LOT more about men than you

I have no doubt about that, but that's not what real men are.

that is merely a matter of your opinion

and again is an invation to response of type you claim you don't want
to read

you are to blame you can't drop the subject, can't or will not

get help