Old November 29th 04, 02:46 PM
John Passaneau

"Doug Smith W9WI" wrote in message
A few interesting things noted during this weekend's CQ WW CW...

- A few weeks ago in the Phone Sweepstakes I worked WW0WWW. Figured
"this guy *must* be a phone op, no self-respecting CW ham would pick a
call like that!"

Guess who called me on 20 meters CW this morning?!

- M0O.

- Has Finland invaded Argentina? An OH3 station sent me Zone 13; when I
questioned him on it, he insisted he was in Zone 13. OK, if that's what
he sends then I guess that's what I'll log...

- Scores I had at some point during the contest:
69696
257752
363636
589589
909090

There should be a special certificate for submitting a palindromic score.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

During the PAQSO party I had 57 stations give there serial number as "13"
the most hits on a single number other than "1". Very strange, as I was born
on Friday the 13th and I'm having surgery next month on 13th.

--
John Passaneau, W3JXP
Penn State University