Old May 22nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default get help

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Good thing for Markie " the radical homo "that he has such a great
friend in Mr Heil. Guess we know who is the faggot's

LOL for once I think I can speak for Dave Heil with assurance he would
agree with me

He is no freind of mine and I am no friend of his

You are nobody's friend, ****tard Markie.

yea,right.......you suck his cock under his momma's bed
in thinking otherwise you truly prove your self delsuional

get help

for what, you're the one who craves dicks.

Yep. Markie even married a tranny shemale.