Old May 22nd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hambone the Porkbutter

Default that scum-bag can't even dust a radio ?

Tell'em to pay his overdue dentist bills.
He's got more metal in that rotting mouth
and teeth of his than Pimlico racehorse Barbaro
has metal pins in his leg !!

"Wiilllllbbbbbburrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............."

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
for someone who is always "cleansing" radios it is quite suspicious that

he
can't even dust this one.
the obvious conclusion is that he knows there is a serious issue and is
trying to screw another customer.

If I only had a lead on getting him busted by the IRS or deported by
immigration I would pounce on it . The world would be much better off
without scum like him.