Old May 22nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Michael A. Terrell

Default Ebay & "The Market"

Peter Wieck wrote:

a) the west, southwest and south in general suffer from a dearth of
good radios. This has been the case for the over 20 years I have been
in the hobby and remains the case today. Exceptions include Florida &
Maryland... stretch to make MD a 'southern' state although it is below
the Mason/Dixon line.

According to the snowbirds from the New England area, Florida is the
southern tip of new England.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell