Old November 30th 04, 04:29 PM
Peter Lemken

Bill Turner wrote:
On 30 Nov 2004 09:49:30 GMT, (Peter Lemken)
wrote:

A: It defies the logic of sequential reading.

Q: Why is top posting a nuisance?

Peter Lemken
Berlin

Then why does the most-used email program in the world default to top
posting?

Because the program is crap, its concept is crap and its handling of
plain-text vs. HTML is even more crap. MS-quoted line look like crap.

Now, tell me, if it looks like crap, feels like crap and smells like crap,
what would you call it?

Default?

Please don't answer with an anti-Microsoft rant.

No can do.

I really want your evaluation of the question.

I doubt that.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Toleranz, das war doch diese resultierende Verhaltensweise, wenn man sich
zwischen Abscheu und Mitleid nicht entscheiden kann.

(Andreas Kroschel in de.alt.talk.unmut)